- In professional audio, a mixing console, or audio mixer, also called a sound board, soundboard, mixing desk, or mixer is an electronic device for combining (also called 'mixing'), routing, and changing the level, timbre and/or dynamics of audio signals.
- A tab in the Tool Bench window. The Audio Mixer is the primary tool in Final Cut Pro for mixing multiple channels of a program’s audio in real time.
- Allows multiple audio sources (microphones, CD player, computer audio, etc.) to be mixed together for easy recording or live sound reinforcement.
- Acoustica is a 2001 unplugged album by German heavy metal band Scorpions.
- Acoustica is the first live album from the Filipino rock band, Wolfgang. The album was filmed and recorded on September 30, 2000 at the Music Museum in Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila.
- a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- A system of words, letters, figures, or other symbols substituted for other words, letters, etc., esp. for the purposes of secrecy
- a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- A series of letters, numbers, or symbols assigned to something for the purposes of classification or identification
- A system of signals, such as sounds, light flashes, or flags, used to send messages
- attach a code to; 'Code the pieces with numbers so that you can identify them later'
- MP3 is M. Pokora's third studio album, which was released March 24, 2008 in France and will be available in 27 countries. The album is available in three editions: original, limited, and collector's.
- MP3 is the third major release by the band Marcy Playground. It was released on March 23, 2004.
- MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer 3 (or III), more commonly referred to as MP3, is a patented digital audio encoding format using a form of lossy data compression.
acoustica mp3 audio mixer code - Behringer 302USB
Behringer 302USB Premium 5-Input Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp and USB/Audio Interface
Need a handy little mixer you can grab with your laptop on the way out the door? Or maybe you don't want to give up valuable desktop real estate to a large mixer? The new XENYX 302USB is ideally suited for a small home studio or the on-the-go recording enthusiast. At approximately 4' long and 5' wide (117 x 135 mm), the XENYX 302USB respects your desk space, while providing an XLR & 1/4' combination socket, stereo USB/Line channel plus a dedicated 2-Track input. Small, but mighty! Don't let the XENYX 302USB's diminutive size fool you - this little gem is loaded with features typically reserved for larger, more expensive mixers. For instance, we equipped the Mic input with our XENYX mic preamp, which is legendary for its sonic clarity and high-headroom performance. We also gave the Mic and Line/USB channels our 2-band British-style EQs (Low and High), and provide a 2-Track input that can be assigned to either the Main Mix or Phones. You can even power the XENYX 302USB from your computer's USB port, which is great for capturing the sounds of migratory birds in flight, or for posting your podcast straight to the Web. Sports announcers, radio and TV reporters will definitely want one of these in their field bag. Incredible sonic performance, versatility and extreme value in a small package - that's the XENYX 302USB!
my new audio mixer
Got an audio mixer for some long standing projects I've been procrastinating. It will be an interesting experience..
The hall/stadium control room audio mixer for my school.
acoustica mp3 audio mixer code
The Behringer Xenyx 1202FX Mixer elevates Behringer's amazingly popular UB mixers to an even higher plane. With close to one million units sold, the UB mixer series has become one of the most popular mixer series of all times that has no doubt connected musicians all over the world. Now, Xenyx upgrades pump it up yet again. The Xenyx 1202FX has 12 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility. The new XENYX Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps. Behringer's neo-classic British EQ brings back the warmth and musicality of those 60s and 70s mega-console desks that made music history. The Xenyx FX mixers incorporate a new studio-grade 24-bit FX processor. Get 100 real-world and awesome effect presets at your fingertips. Xenyx: Connect to Premium Analog Sound and Streaming Digital Technology Getting all the gear you need to complete your PA system can be a chore. AMS offers complete PA packages that take the guesswork out, and make assembling the perfect sound system easy - while saving you money. Click Here to see all the details. Behringer Xenyx 1202FX Features Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer 4 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps Neo-classic 'British' 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life Conceived and designed by Behr
Be it bone-simple rock or classic folk, the XENYX 1202FX gives mind-blowing voice to intimate performances with an internal 24-bit FX processor. It's simple, lightweight and just waiting to make you sound amazing.
Lend optimum sound quality to small-scale performances easily and affordably. Click to enlarge.
Four state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps.
Add some digital trickery to your sound using the internal FX processor.
Perfect for Small-Scale Applications
The 12-input, 2-bus XENYX 1202 has four XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use four dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound every time. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
The microphone channels feature high-end XENYX preamps that compare well with costly outboard preamps in terms of sound quality and dynamics, and boast the following features:
130 dB dynamic range for plenty of headroom
A bandwidth ranging from below 10 Hz to over 200 kHz for nuanced reproduction
Low-noise, distortion-free circuitry for a transparent signal
Perfect for most any mic, with up to 60 dB of gain and a +48 volt phantom power supply
The equalizers used for the XENYX series are based on the legendary circuitry of top-notch consoles made in Britain, which are renowned throughout the world for their warm and musical sound character. Even with extreme gain settings, these equalizers provide outstanding audio.
Feel the Effects
Add some digital trickery to your sound using the internal FX processor. It gives you 100 excellent effects presets for delay, reverb and other time-tested favorites. You can also connect an outboard device via an auxiliary send with stereo returns.
Weighing in at just 3 pounds, the XENYX 1202FX is the compact, crowd-pleasing way to turn a small performance with multiple vocalists into an unforgettable experience. Keep it organic, or decorate your mix with warm, 24-bit effects. The XENYX 1202FX puts real sonic sorcery at your fingertips.
Built to Last
The 1202's long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls are great examples of Behringer's high-quality components. Rugged construction means you'll get a long life out of your board.
What's in the Box
Behringer 1202FX 12-Input Mixer, Power Supply, User's Manual